Executive Health Evaluations
Tailored to meet the needs of busy executives and their families, your executive health evaluation will be scheduled for a single day. You'll have access to primary, specialty, and subspecialty medical consultations in a package designed to fit your unique needs and enhance your ongoing medical care in your home country.
Preparing for Your Visit
Before traveling to Houston, you'll receive a questionnaire that will allow us to pre-schedule all the tests you require. Then we'll send you a complete schedule outlining all your tests and consultations. Should you require assistance with travel arrangements, language interpretation, or the location of your appointments, our Methodist International is here to help.
Your Evaluation: What to Expect
- Upon your arrival to Methodist, we'll escort you to the beautiful Sue Fondren Trammell Pavilion, where you can safely store your belongings, relax between tests, and enjoy a delicious gourmet meal prepared by our executive chef.
- A Methodist representative will personally escort you to your first appointment, which will include a detailed history review and examination by your assigned physician.
- Your physician will review the results of this exam and discuss the details of your remaining schedule.
- When your tests are complete, your physician will again meet with you to discuss your results, provide specific recommendations, and coordinate subspecialty referrals if needed.
- Follow-up consultations to discuss specific test results are available if necessary.
- You'll receive a complete written summary of your results, including copies of test results and specific recommendations. We will also be happy to forward a copy of the assessment to your local physician.
To schedule your executive health evaluation, please call us at +1-713-441-2340 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.