Our values-based, personal care and service is demonstrated by our employees who are committed to the Methodist I CARE values, displaying Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence in their daily interactions. This commitment to serving others, in conjunction with innovative technology and our medical center training and expertise, has enabled us to achieve awards and recognition among the medical community:
- America´s "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE magazine, seven years in a row
- The prestigious Gold Seal of Approval® from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers; this recognition identifies hospitals with best practices and outcomes in their stroke centers.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association´s Get With the Guidelines – Stroke Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award
- Pathway to Excellence™ designation awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center; this designation identifies hospitals that are the "best places to work" for nurses in the country.
- Best Hospital of 2011 As recognized by the Cypress Creek Mirror, a Member of Houston Community Newspapers
- Best Metro - Area Hospital by U.S. News & World Report
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Echocardiography Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- The Hospital Exemplary Five Star Service Award for Excellence in Vital Registration