Physical causes of ED
Dr. Timothy Boone discusses erectile dysfunction as a possible symptom of other diseases.
For New Patients
The New Patient Packet is provided to patients to expedite your physician visit and the registration process. Please download, print, and complete the form(s), then bring the completed form(s) with you to your appointment.
New Patient Packets*:
- Dr. Miles
- Dr. Boone
- Dr. Mayer
- Dr. Fletcher
- Dr. Fletcher - Pelvic Floor Distress Inventory Questionnaire (Excel)
- Dr. Fletcher - Pelvic Floor Impact Questionnaire (MS Word)
- Dr. Khavari
- Dr. Goh
- Dr. Goh - Health Questionnaires for Male Patients
- Dr. Ekeruo
- Dr. Mobley
*form is in PDF format and can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free application and is available for download.
Methodist Urology Associates is a team of specialists who are committed to the treatment of the genitourinary tract. The Methodist team serves both women’s and men’s needs when it comes to diseases and disorders that affect the function of the urinary tract, the genital tract and the reproductive system.
The Methodist Urology Associates team includes experts in various subspecialties of urology:
- Urologic oncology (cancer)
- Calculi (urinary tract stones)
- Female urology (urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse)
- Neurourology (erectile dysfunction, impotence, voiding difficulties)
Combining clinical expertise with some of the most advanced technology available, Methodist Urology Associates works together with one goal in mind: to restore function of these essential body systems. The Methodist Hospital prides itself on the high quality of care administered to every patient without reservation. Our team will take care of you in an environment of accountability and respect, where compassion for patient well-being and excellence in the field of urology are second to none.
Methodist Urology Associates’ professionals treat a variety of conditions including:
- Erectile dysfunction/Impotence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Cystocele (Fallen Bladder)
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Male Factor Infertility
- Prostate Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer