The TMH Physician Organization, (TMHPO), is an integral part of The Methodist Hospital's overall strategy to become one of the nation's leading academic medical centers.
Established as a non-profit corporation certified by the Texas Medical Board, TMHPO enables physicians to maintain autonomy with respect to their clinical practice while growing their practice within an academic environment. As part of this organization, physicians are affiliated with The Methodist Research Institute, and are encouraged to seek a Weill - Cornell faculty appointment.
- Methodist Academic Medicine Associates
- Methodist Cardiovascular Surgery Associates
- Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
- Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Anesthesia Associates
- Methodist Eye Associates
- Methodist Internal Medicine Group
- Methodist Obstetrics & Gynecology Group
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Methodist Center for Orthopaedic Surgery
- Methodist Institute for Reconstructive Surgery
- Methodist Urology Associates