In the hospital...
The hospital's Gift Shop, located on the first floor of the Dunn Tower, carries a full selection of gifts, greeting cards, plants and flowers, books, magazines, newspapers, candy, personal grooming products, clothing and seasonal items. The Methodist Hospital Auxiliary, which operates the shop, provides gift- and mail-wrapping services. For more information, call 713-441-4400.
The Gift Shop is open at the following times:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Scurlock and Smith Towers
Scurlock and Smith towers offer a variety of shops and boutiques. Both shopping areas are located on the second floor of each building. Take the second-floor crosswalk from Dunn Tower over to Scurlock, or take the second-floor crosswalk from the Neurosensory Center to Smith.
- Walgreens Pharmacy (gifts) – Phone: 713-797-1410; Prescription Fax: 713-797-1501; Direct Fax: 713-797-1523
- Stationery Plus (gifts, greeting cards, office supplies, books) – Phone: 713-791-9191
- Corners of the World (women's clothing, jewelry, art) – Phone: 713-791-9600
- Encore Hair Design & Boutique (clothing, jewelry, hair accessories) – Phone: 713-795-0100
- Tower Fine Jewelers (jewelry & gifts) – Phone: 713-799-8500
- Roxie's (women's clothing, accessories and gifts) – Phone: 713-791-1530
In the area...
Located at Loop 610 and Westheimer, the Galleria is a favorite shopping destination for Houstonians and visitors alike. The three-level mall, complete with indoor ice rink, features department stores, boutiques, specialty shops and restaurants. For more information, call 713-622-0663.
One of the city's most pleasant shopping areas is close by, located less than a mile west of the hospital off University Blvd. The Village has something for everyone—shopping, dining, or just browsing. For information or directions, call 713-790-5682.
In the city...
For a look at all that Houston has to offer, please visit the Houston Information online service.