Applying With Our Community Hospitals
To apply with Methodist's community hospitals, click here to learn how to contact us directly.
Select an Area of Interest
Submit an Application
Pre-screen phone interview
- The Volunteer Services Department will contact you by phone to ask a few preliminary questions.During this phone call, we will schedule your personal interview, health screen and orientation.
Attend Personal Interview, Health Screen and Orientation
- Personal Interview - your interests, availability and potential assignments will be discussed.
- Health Screen - consists of a drug screen and tuberculosis (TB) test. You will need to visit our Employee Health Clinic twice. Your appointment will be for the first visit where you will complete a drug test and receive a TB injection. Three days later you will return for a second visit to have your reading.The clinic will give you a release form at the time of your reading. There are three orientations available every month.
- Orientation – lasts approximately 2 hours. We offer one early morning Tuesday, one evening Wednesday and one Saturday afternoon orientation every month. Dates may vary.
Assignment and Training
- Details to be discussed during personal interview
*Your prompt response to the above steps will help expedite the application process.