P.O. Box 66690
Houston, TX 77266
Physical Address/Administrative Offices:
Houston, TX 77002
The mission of HHH is to promote health, hope and dignity for Houston's homeless through accessible and comprehensive care. HHH is a consortium of community-based agencies, healthcare clinicians, educational institutions, and public organizations dedicated to the development of a common strategic plan to effectively address the health needs of the homeless.
- coordinated healthcare services at area shelters;
- a specialty homeless women and children's clinic;
- a three operatory dental clinic offering comprehensive dental services;
- an electronic medical record to connect participating sites;
- a free multi-disciplinary student-run clinic;
- medical street outreach;
- a centralized pharmaceutical distribution center;
- Project Access, a transportation program to increase access to essential health and social
- services for homeless adults and families; and
- jail inreach and continuity of care for inmates of the Harris County jail who have been identified as homeless and treated for mental illness during their incarceration.
Clinic hosts and clinic assistants located at SEARCH and Cathedral Clinics; minimum one four-hour shift per week.
Dentists - Treat clients at dental clinic at SEARCH at least one-half day per quarter. Participate in emergency referral pool for dental patients from SEARCH to be seen in own office. Request minimum acceptance of 1 referral per quarter.
Primary care providers (MD, DO, FNP); RN, LVN, MA, psychiatrists, chemical dependency counselors, podiatrists, social workers
Donations for exam room equipment, pharmaceutical supplies, and medical supplies, fax machine; photocopy machine; office furniture; dental supplies; socks.