Hip and knee replacements are among the most common orthopedic procedures. As cartilage, the connective tissue between joints, wears away with age and movement, it can cause rough edges of bone to rub together. This friction can cause significant pain and impaired mobility. The Methodist Center for Orthopaedic Surgery offers less invasive joint replacement surgeries that can greatly improve quality of life.
Our physicians perform the following treatments for joint replacement, using the most advanced materials and latest techniques:
- Advanced techniques to minimize post operative discomfort
- Treatments for arthritic hips and knees
- Hip replacement, knee replacement
- Revision of failed hip and failed knee replacements
- Less invasive hip replacement and knee replacement surgery
Other joint replacement surgery performed at our center includes:
- Shoulder joint replacement(Shoulder arthroplasty)
- Wrist joint replacement (Wrist arthroplasty)
- Elbow joint replacement (Elbow arthroplasty)
- Finger joint replacement (Finger arthroplasty)
To request a referral or schedule an appointment, call 713-441-BONE (2663).