The Methodist Hospital System is looking for 50 volunteers to assist the evening of the event with greeting, wayfinding, registration and general event assistance.
Date, Time and Location
- Friday, May 10, 2013
- Volunteers are needed from 4:30–10 p.m. *
- Volunteer Orientation will be from 4:30–5:30 p.m. and will include dinner. (The exact room for the volunteer orientation is TBD)
*After volunteer responsibilities have ended, volunteers are welcome to enjoy the event.
- The Hilton Americas – 1600 Lamar (downtown Houston), 4th Floor Ballroom
Description of Volunteer Activity
- Registration – Volunteers will be stationed at a registration desk and will check-in guests and distribute event nametags.
- Greeting/Wayfinding – Volunteers will greet guests and guide them to the appropriate event locations.
- Escorts – Volunteers will help VIP guests find their reserved table in the ballroom. Volunteers will also escort executives and nursing award finalists to the stage.
- Cocktail or business attire
- Please park at Hilton Americas self-parking garage located off Avenue de Americas at Polk St. and pull a ticket.
- Go to the 2nd floor of the parking garage and take the crosswalk over to the hotel.
- Volunteer parking will be validated during volunteer orientation.
- Amy Carrington – office: 713-441-2537 or cell: 713-898-7001; email@example.com