Sherilyn Gordon Burroughs, MD is a member of the Methodist Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation
Sherilyn Gordon Burroughs, MD, F.A.C.S.
General Surgery and Organ Transplantation
- Liver Transplant
- Intestinal Transplant
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
Selected Professional Activity
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- American Society of Transplantation
- International Liver Transplantation Society
- Intestinal Transplant Association
- Society of Black Academic Surgeons
- Immuno-and pharmacogeomics in post-transplant outcomes
- Transplantation policies
- Fellowship in Medical Education - David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, LA
- Clinical Fellowship in Liver and Multi-organ Transplantation - Dumont - UCLA Transplant Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Research Fellowship - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency in General Surgery - Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Washington University School of Medicine, MD, St. Louis, Missouri
- Howard University, B.S., Washington D.C.