MDCVJ Readership Survey
We appreciate your input
Please take a moment to fill out our MDCVJ readership survey.
Letters to the Editor
Guidelines for Letters
Letters discussing a recent MDCVJ article or related research will have the best opportunity for acceptance.
- Please limit letter to no more than 400 words of text and 5 references.
- Letters must not duplicate other material published or submitted for publication.
- Letters will be published at the discretion of the editors, and are subject to editing and abridgement.
- Letters should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Letter to the editor.
The Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal (MDCVJ) reports on leading edge research, diagnosis, and treatments from specialists at the Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and other invited contributors.
Please note: The MDCVJ is written for physicians and should be relied upon for medical education purposes only. It does not provide a complete overview of the topics covered and should not replace the independent judgment of a physician about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given patient.
Instructions on downloading the Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal to your mobile device
IOS Tablets and Devices
- If you do not have iBooks, download it from the app store.
- Select the pdf version of the journal.
- In the upper right hand corner, click to open in iBooks.
- The journal will save automatically to your library.
If you are using an iDevice, please note you will not be able to view the eBook within your browser
Android Tablets and Devices
Please note that android interfaces can vary slightly. If you have flash on your android device, you should be able to read the eBook within your browser. However, if you do not have flash or would like to download the eBook, you will first need to download an application that opens PDFs (e.g., Adobe Reader).
- Select the eBook version of the journal.
- Opening the eBook does not automatically save the journal to your device.
- To save the journal to your device, click the save option.
- The journal will save within the application where it was originally opened.